The Duke Division of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery offers multidisciplinary, comprehensive care for the full spectrum of disorders of the head and neck, including hearing and balance disorders, pediatric head and neck disorders, sinus disorders, head and neck cancer, and voice disorders.
Highlights of our patient care services include:
- The Duke Head and Neck Cancer Clinic brings together a multidisciplinary team of experienced cancer specialists and support staff to provide comprehensive, compassionate care for patients battling cancers of the mouth, salivary glands, nasal cavity, sinuses, throat, larynx, and lymph nodes.
- Our head and neck cancer specialists provide expert care and surgery for endocrine tumors, including those of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Duke is one of the country's premier centers for management of skull base tumors, including acoustic neuroma, meningioma, and glomus tumor. Our otolaryngologists excel at endoscopic skull base surgery.
Hearing, Balance, and Voice
- Unique in North Carolina, The Duke Vestibular Disorders Clinic provides comprehensive testing and personalized care and rehabilitation for vertigo and other balance disorders.
- The Duke Voice Care Center offers an integrated approach for the treatment of all types of complex voice disorders with special expertise in the area of professional voice (singers and speakers).
- Unique in the region, The Duke Hearing Center provides a multidisciplinary approach for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with hearing disorders.
- The Duke Cochlear Implant Program, one of the nation's first, restores hearing for severely hearing impaired children and adults.
Services at Duke that feature faculty from Duke OHNS include:
DukeMedicine.org: Connect with Your Health Care at Duke Medicine
DukeHealth.org is the online resource for patients of Duke Medicine and for those who want to know about health care at Duke University. Click a link below to access patient care resources: